The Cortland St. is a staple penny loafer that is a must-have in any wardrobe. It is classic, in style & extremely versatile. The burnished leather has a distinct & special texture with a slightly rustic visual. Featuring a light sneaker-like, flexible, full rubber sole unit & densely padded footbed with arch support the comfort on these is unmatched!
Product Fit: Runs true to size. If in between sizes, for average width foot, then resort to the lower size.
• Designed in NYC and handcrafted by skilled artisans in Brazil
• Gel heel insert & densely padded footbed for optimized comfort
• Genuine Suede Calf leather with burnished effect upper
• Fully lined in Genuine Kid Napa Calf leather
• Handcrafted & stitched
• Hand finished leather upper detail
• A particularly fine blend of durability & flexibility to enhance comfort and wear
• Durable and flexible injected rubber sole for walking traction & superior comfort
• 1-inch heel
• Signature red tag